Pregnancy Nutrition Workshop
This is a 2 hour face to face, group session at Do It Like a Mother, a Covid-secure venue opposite Chalkwell Park in Westcliff, with Sarah, a Registered dietitian. Providing you with succinct, easy to understand, up to date, evidence based nutritional support for your pregnancy and beyond.
- Information specific to the four trimesters of pregnancy (including postpartum)
- The benefits and importance of nutrition during pregnancy for mother & baby
- What foods you should eat and those to avoid
- Hints and tips to help with health complications such as morning sickness, gestational diabetes & anaemia
- Myth busting
You’ll also get:
- A workbook to take away
- A closed Facebook group to join for further support
- Time for Q&As
- An opportunity to meet other expectant parents.
You can sign up here for further information including release date.
For further information or to book an appointment please email me.